Wednesday 21 February 2007

Communicating my passion

This is the first time I have done anything like this. I have just stumbled upon the many bloggers on the net. I am amazed, what a wonderful social source of information. I have spent the last two days surfing the net, exploring the numerous foodie sites.
I have ended up in heaven!!!! I love food, cooking and eating. I love to spend whatever spare time I have, hidden behind a cookbook. My other half is always teasing me about all the cookbooks that I have. Even then I still turn to the internet for recipes.
Food is probably more important now, than at any other time in my life. I am a stay at home mother, with two small children. My food passion is now about nutrition and balance, communicating my love for my children, my partner and friends, social time for all of us, and some precious me time. (time for me to lose myself in the process and to expend some creativity).

No comments: